My Diabetes My Way
Help to Stop Smoking
- Quit your Way – 0800 848 484
- You can self-refer on here and you can also self-refer by phoning 0131 286 5113
Long Term Breathing Conditions
A-Z Health Conditions NHS Inform
Families Kids Young People
Child & Adolescent Mental Health
Coping With big Emotions
Anger and Abuse, Support Family
Community Connecting and good day Calls
Call 0800 12 44 222.
- Over 65, live in Edinburgh, long term conditions, lonely or isolated. Call 510 6930. Email: [email protected].
Care and Repair Edinburgh
Offering emergency repairs for older and disabled adults in Edinburgh, contact them and if able will send a volunteer around to help at discounted rates. If non emergency can be added to waiting list.
0131 337 1111.
- https://www.lifecare-edinburgh.org.uk/ – Outreach Help at Home Clubs for dementia and older adults.
- https://vintagevibes.org.uk/how-we-can-help/ – Offering phone-based service to vulnerable adults over 60 ‘Biscuit and Blether’ initiative. Tel: 0131 343 0940. Email: [email protected].
People Know How
- https://peopleknowhow.org/coronavirus-update/ – Still accepting new referrals for phone support.
- Email [email protected]
- http://aceit.org.uk/ – Free IT coaching in response to Civid, to help connect older adults internet. Tel: 07737 738 551. Email: [email protected].
Local Money Advisor (Providing Support Remotely)
- https://www.frenchduncan.co.uk/services/covid-19-help-for-all/ – (French and Ducan have blog posts about deferring HMRC payments, loans and grants, debt assistance). These firms can advise on Debt Arrangement Scheme application.
Info on Prioritising Bills and Getting Extra Help due to Coronavirus
Granton Information Centre
- (Telephone Support) – 0131 552 0458 or 0131 551 2459
- Monday to Thursday 09:30 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 16:00 – Friday 09:30 to 12:30.